Most of us have a French Press at home.
To brew the perfect coffee your 5 step plan.
Buy your bean whole and grind them yourself or pre-ground. If you buy pre-ground coffee make sure the beans are ground for use in a French Press.
- Fresh water and bring to the boil
- One heaped table spoon of coffee for each person into the French Press
- When the kettle has boiled leave to stand for 20 seconds then pour slowly into the French Press. Do not push the plunger
- Mix slowly and leave to stand for 4 mins.
- Push the plunger and enjoy your coffee.
Try it black with no sugar to appreciate the various aromas coming though. Or, add a little bit of milk if you prefer